So, I’m participating in BlogDay, which means I have 5 great blogs to share with you folks!
- Hayley G. Hoover is someone whose YouTube videos I’ve been keeping track of for some time, and I recently discovered her blog, which is pretty much just as entertaining as her videos, along with more personal and honest notes about her life. I particularly love the way she’s been signing off, giving her “daily senses”, (i.e. Today I: heard, smelled, touched, etc.) as well as the number of Chipotle burritos she’s consumed this year, her YouTube subscriber count, and the color of nail polish she’s sporting.
- Erin Conrad is a Tulsa-based photographer, and I love not only her images, but also the way her site is laid out. It’s simple and easy to look at. I love her blog because not only does she take the most adorable photos of children, but she also posts lots of great shots of Oklahoma and Tulsa, so I get to see all of the things I’ve been missing in my hometown.
- The Daily Wh.at is a great site the blogs all kinds of interesting and hilarious things. They post anything from news articles to articles of clothing several times a day. And it’s one of those blog where you miss some posts you don’t have to worry about trying to go back and catch up, which is always nice.
- The Bluth Company is a Tumblr I just stumbled across dedicated to my all-time favorite television show, Arrested Development. They post all kinds of screen caps and other images that make the fact that AD got cancelled after only 3 seasons sting just a little less.
- Suicide Blonde is another Tumblr I recently came across. It’s filled with tons of gorgeous photos that I could look though for days at a time. This definitely gives me my pop culture/photography fix for the day.
And now for my sign-off:
- Recent photo I’m proud of:
- Video I can’t stop watching: ‘Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Honor” Rally – Interviews With Participants’ by New Left Media
- Something I can’t help but laugh at: The ‘Strutting Leo‘ meme.